Nautilus policy has six key strategic vectors:
- Built a strategy of production flexibility that allows us to respond, in effective time, to all of our client needs, wherever they are placed;
- Maintain a high level of innovation in the development of our products, offering a range of products of superior quality to the average rate of similar products in the market;
- atisfy the client needs and expectations in terms of products and services supplied, meeting their requirements, as well as the applicable legal and regulatory;
- Promote satisfaction and employee participation in all its activities, so as to maximize fundraising ideas and positive contributions to the continual improvement of proceedings, results and quality management system and keeping the whole team of collaborators as a cohesive and motivated group;
- Seek that all actions undertaken will be reflected in the annual growth of turnover;
- Strengthen our scientific and technological bases with the aim of maximising our innovative capacity and sustainable growth of the company.
Nautilus furniture is homologated by the Portuguese Ministry of Education and has been tested in several independent laboratories.
Our Furniture is certified with ISO 9001:2008 and NP 4457:2007 Compliant, in the scope of Management System applied to Research and Innovation, associated with the Development and Production of furniture.
Our Furniture complies with the dimensional standards ENV 1729-1:2001.